1) Preparing glass in accordance with the specified design size.
6) Once the pieces are done they are left for 3 4 hours then once again our artesian start painting the gold and preparing pieces to go into the oven again for 5 6 hours.
4) Our craftsmen start etching pieces in accordance to the specified design.
3) First quality check to insure size matches the targeted design.
5) Our artesian start painting pieces then preparing them to be heated for 5 6 hours in a high temperature oven to fix colors.
2) Our glass blowers heat the glass and start shaping the different pieces without using any molds.
Each of our unique pieces goes through a 7 main steps before it is ready for sale: