– Find out about the mythology, mysteries and conspiracies surrounding Ancient Egypt.
– An amalgamation of man and lion, located next to the Pyramids of Giza, and a wonder in its own right.
Modern and Ancient Egyptian History
Play the board game of civilizations, wonders and conquest!
Many Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt favored colossal construction projects, building many monuments, statues and tombs in their own name and in the name of theirgods.
– Also known as the Pharos Lighthouse, another of the Seven Wonders of the World.
– The oldest of the Seven Wonders of the World, and the only one that remains standing.
– Explore the various Dynasties of Ancient Egypt as well as the varied political landscape up till the present day.
Their architectural and engineering skills were so great that a large number of these monuments have withstood the test of time and can still be seen today, thousands of years after being constructed.
TheWonders of Ancient Egyptsection contains the following entries:
– Learn about the Gods and Goddesses of Ancient Egypt, and the rise of Christianity and Islam in the Post Dynastic period.
is a land of great wonder. Some of the most fantastic architectural achievements in human history can be found within its borders.
Do explore the other sections in this site, including:
In fact, two of the Seven Wonders of the World were constructed in Ancient Egypt. And one of which (the Pyramids of Giza) still stands today, capturing the imaginations of millions of visitors.
– A wonder not because of architecture or engineering, but because of its historical and geographic importance.